You’ll love cooling off after a dip in the hot tub with this delicious, no-guilt treat that makes you think of vacation and relaxation it also provides a good dose of vitamin C. The tangy flavor of kiwi counterpoints the sweet taste of strawberries and peaches, in this healthy, no-sugar added popsicle. The vibrant colors of the fruit slices perfectly complement each other, creating a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds.
2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1 peach, sliced
1 cup blueberries
6 ounces fruit essenced sparkling water such as La Croix (to make adult popsicles, use sparkling wine such as Prosecco)
6 popsicle sticks
6 popsicle molds (such as Zoku Classic Pop, paper cups and yogurt containers also work great)
1) Arrange fruit slices into the molds. Use a chopstick to neatly arrange the fruit.
2) Pour the sparkling water into each mold, stopping at least 1/4-inch before it gets full.
3) Place popsicle sticks in the middle.
4) Freeze for 8 hours.
5) Run plastic molds under warm water for a few seconds to help release pops. If using paper cups, peel off the cup.
5) Serve over a bowl full of ice. May we suggest using one of our melamine serving platters, perfect for an outdoor setting.
Extra 15% Off Outdoor Furniture >>
Grilled Peaches with Basil-Lime Drizzle >>
Best Seller: Award Winning Rubs, Spices and Sauces >>
Naturally Infused Spa Water
Set the Mood with Spa-Side Music Accessories